Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reader Alert!

B'SD


This blog is supported by GOOGLE technology. However, GOOGLE has been experiencing problems with it's services from time to time.

To cope with that, I alerted blog visitors some time ago to my alternative E-mail address in case you want to communicate with me that way.

Well, things became a bit more complicated in the past 24 hours. My blog completely disappeared from cyberspace, and my related E-address became inoperable.

You know me. I address problems head-on ;^ )




I restored this blog and my E-address despite my limited expertise with cyber knowledge. But the problem could recur.

I want to alert you that I intend to maintain this blog and to communicate with my readers. If this blog or my
giveretgolani @ gmail.com E-address seem to go missing from your monitor at some point, hang in there. I'll be doing my best to restore them.


Facing the future with you

(especially when you read
"It's MY Crisis!
And I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears and to
Cope with a Medical Challenge
"),

- I'm the redhead looking at you in the photo -



Yocheved



No comments: