Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If You're Facing a Medical Crisis...




B'SD

11 Sivan 5769

I've weighed my words all day in order to create this post. Here goes:

You're facing a medical challenge as it is.

I strongly suggest that you make sure not to overtax your body, to keep washing stuff that's handled often (toilet handles, door knobs, phones, etc.), and to avoid crowds if you are dealing with an illness as the sick person or as the caregiver.

Here's why:

WHO: World 'getting closer' to flu pandemic...

PHASE 6...

According to the advice I've learned so far from medical professionals, the best defense for guarding one's health from the above-mentioned dangers is to minimize your exposure to germs.

If you cough or sneeze, aim at the inside of your elbow (raise your arm to your face). Cover your coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of germs.

Reward yourself for your sensible protective efforts. You can learn about little to no-cost fun ways to treat yourself (and other helpful stuff) in "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."



To your coping skills,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: