Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 7, 2011

How to Have a Happier Holiday Season - Even if You're Ill

B'SD


10 Cheshvan 5772


How is It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge different from other self-help, inspirational books? Because of the author who wrote it.


I don’t play “Holier than you” games nor do I pretend that all will sweet if only you follow the suggestions in the book. What I have done from cover to cover, is to acknowledge the pain, confusion and anger that go with illness. Then I share practical, proven ways to “Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.” Different chapters show you how to tame the insurance and medical paperwork monster, how to remember every medical appointment and medication (including what they’re for!); even the names of all the doctors involved in your medical care or your loved one’s.


I added humorous takes on life throughout the E-book and print edition, including a “knock ‘em flat” response to critics who insist you have no right to cry "... because G’D only gives what we can handle” (ever heard of a nervous breakdown? Death? Lifelong disabilities? The need to recover from a setback?). They and I let you laugh so you can restore your sense of perspective, your zest for life AND your better self to the overall picture. You might even end up feeling better about G'D!


There’s a reason that medical and mental health professionals recommend




One of them even saved his life with it! Another gives it to patients on chemotherapy and to addicts in rehab. “They don’t call me much after that,” he chuckles. “They feel better just reading the book!”


I’m different from other authors in the medical, self-help and inspirational genre because I’m honest about what it takes to cope with harsh reality and end up smiling. No white-washing with me. Just solid stress-busting information proven to work over time, plus time-saving leads to the cost-cutting information ill people need.


Get someone (including yourself!) a great gift for the holiday season. Let them learn how to enjoy it more, and at all, when they read











Have a Happier Holiday Season - Even if You're Ill. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Click the photo of the book to buy it from Booklocker or click here.


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: