Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Be on Radio! Ask Me What YOU Need to Know About Coping with a Medical Crisis


B'SD


I've been invited to appear on another radio show in late April 2009; the so-kewl Rusty Mike Radio Show! Want to speak with me on the air? Hear your questions discussed on the program?

Send me E-mail with YOUR questions and comments about how to cope with medical crises:
giveretgolani@gmail.com.


Here's some paper so you can start thinking about and writing down what you'd like to ask:


Let me know how my
book helped you, too.
That way we can share
your thoughts
with other listeners.


As soon as I confirm the airdate of my live interview I'll post it on the blog. Then you can plan to speak with me live, on the air, for the world at large to hear.


To your good health and some interesting conversation,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: