Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WHY Would You - or I - Limit WiFi?

B'SD



6 Nissan 5769





PCs and other digital technologies are necessary parts of present-day lifestyles. But you might decide to limit how much you use them after reading why WiFi and other Electromagnetic Field sources endanger your health and everyone else's:




The prestigious
World Health Organization
is also concerned about WiFi/EMF threats to health



Listen to my most recent online presention to catch some comments about the brain tumor-EMF connection.


Going low-tech can be good for your health. And that of your pets!

CLICK HERE to remember when I warned you about the health hazards from Fluorescent Light Bulbs on February 20 2008.

Forewarned is forearmed. You can switch to incandescent bulbs, stop saving money for an early funeral and see better, too.


Click on I'm Buying Yocheved's Book
to Learn Why
Medical Professionals Suspected
that Radiation had Caused
Her Brain Tumors,
and then Doing What She Did
to Improve Her Health.



Stay tuned for tomorrow's very cheerful blogpost. It'll bring smiles to many faces.

Signing off my PC for the day,

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: