Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, March 2, 2009

New Treatment Gives Hope to Neuropathy Sufferers

B'SD

6 Adar 5769


Here's an informative article about how to cope with the pain of neuropathy. Click on:
New Treatment Offers Hope to Neuropathy Sufferers

I hope you'll notice the doctor's endorsement of a nutritious diet.

Ready to learn how I abandoned my burgers, fries and junk drinks for washing down a junk food diet, and then replaced them with a yummy body-building menu?

Want to learn how I resolved pain so strong it made me faint?


Scroll around this blog for relevant posts and...

Click on
I'm Buying Yocheved's Book and Doing What She Did to Improve Her Health.



To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: