Save your sanity, time & money!


The Global Resources section of the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book clues readers in to solutions they could not have imagined.

Learn how to cut your medical costs,
ORGANIZE appointments & paperwork,
keep track of your medications, pack for hospital stays,
join clinical trials, manage rude relatives, doctors &
more.

Need lo-cost or free care, medication, air travel, or other necessities for patients of any age? EMPOWER Yourself is PACKED with information that patients plus loved ones need to know!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Want to Think Like a Winner? See This Movie!

B'SD

2 Sivan 5769

Some day, and weeks, maybe months or years, you wear yourself down wondering "Why me? What am I doing wrong?" You consider yourself a failure for the medical situation you're in.

How did I recover my composure as I faced imminent death from a benign brain tumor of all things? I adjusted my attitude. "It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To" teaches you how to adjust your attitude.

Here's some emotional reinforcement from Honda, a film about the necessity for failure in order to succeed:




Getting the idea, now? Terrific!

Buy my book when you click on the words
It truly is "A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge."

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

william said...

Thanks for sharing this article I also like website with flash designing specially the intro part of the website is so attractive and I agree with your view that flash presentation Increasing your web traffic and page views
Add, add your website in www.directory.itsolusenz.com/

Yocheved Golani said...

Helping humanity is what my efforts are all about, William. Thanks for letting me know I've succeeded to some extent. YG