Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 4, 2009

World Health Organization Statement about H1N1 Flu


B'SD


10 Iyar 5769

Whew, I'm glad to note that mainstream media did not turn present headlines into an allegedly "Level 6" problem (though I've heard broadcasts - later retracted - claiming this fiction to be true).

I've been monitoring conflicting news reports about the name and danger of the "Swine Flu" sweeping the world. If you call it H1N1 or anything else, the name-change will not affect its harmful power.

Here is a rather definitive statement about "Swine Flu-H1N1" from the most impeccable news source I know of - the World Health Organization:


Please use good sense. And please follow my suggestion to ignore assurances that it is "safe" to eat foods made of pigs. I suspect that this will soon prove to be false. And dangerous.

URGENT UPDATES:
Top Flu Expert Warns of Swine Flu-Bird Flu Mix
Swine Flu Spreading Too Fast to Count, CDC says...

If you want to monitor infected parts of the globe, click on Swine Flu/H1N1 Records Map.



Click on I'm Buying "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if Need To" So I Can Learn More about Coping with Medical Problems.


To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: