Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Be Good to Yourself

10 Shvat 5768


I've been reflecting on recent posts to my blog. My guess is that some readers could find them a bit harsh, the goals too high or too hard to reach.

I want to reassure you that I experience times when I weep in pain, frustration or sadness. I'm not made of steel nor do I expect anyone to behave as if they're made of unfeeling metal.


What my book, blog and personal interactions are about is this: overcoming setbacks.

Perfection is not realistic. Humanity cries, suffers, and hopes for compassion, help and friendship. Humanity enjoys love, joy, insight and honesty blended with mercy.


Do someting that makes your heart grin as much as this cute photo does:


Indulge in something you enjoy. Snacks, music, art, people, something that builds up and strengthens your sense of self. Bless yourself with the healing power of pleasure.

***

Read it, benefit from it, and tell others about It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To.

Give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To
http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers save on large orders of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com:443/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

Over 1040 votes of praise have been made for my book since December 2 2007, when the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It's MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading.”

You can vote for It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To on the Musella site daily at
http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm.

I hope you'll choose a 9 or a 10.

To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: