Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Simple Steps for Coping with Medical Crises

B'SD

7 Kislev 5769

Some title, huh? It is NOT simple or easy to cope with a medical crisis, and that's why the word CRISIS applies to the situation. Your life or someone else's is falling apart as the medical problem dominates your thoughts and energies (what's left of them, anyway).

However... there are techniques for mastering your emotions and the crazy schedule in your medically muddled life. There are simple, safe and productive steps you can take to minimize the hectic, bewildering situation.



I've faced multiple medical crises. I wrote a book about my astonishing recovery and how that happened. The advice and insights that I share in It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge are universal. My approach works for medical professionals and the people they're treating. You, for instance. find out when you BUY YOUR COPY today.


Humor is a huge part of any successful coping process.
I use it liberally throughout my book
and speaking engagements.

North American audiences
will experience that soon.
I leave for my speaking tour next week.


This post has been brought to you by my enduring promotional efforts to inform the world at large about my book... the commercial you were all waiting for.


Hoping to see you in the audience soon,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life


No comments: