Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan



B'SD



17 Shvat 5769


I'm confident that American voters are nearing full panic mode now. Many critics of President Obama's financial proposals point out that he threatens to literally ruin the quality of many American lives.

I know a bit about psychology and propaganda-prone, mind-controlling predators. I suspect that Obama will venture into thought control efforts. He pretty much fits the prototype.

Here's another Op-Ed coming at you. It's about disastrous Obama plans for healthcare. That's the same thing as Obama's utter lack of good healthcare plans.


Grim reading, huh? I probably owe the prez thanks for raising my book's sales figures. US citizens are growing desperate to find affordable medical alternatives. My book lists quite a few.




BUY YOUR COPY of
It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To:
A Life Book that Helps You to
Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge
TODAY!





To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: