Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Reader Responds to Being EMPOWERED

B'SD


24 Elul 5769


Here's a delightful reponse from one reader of


It's MY Crisis And I'll Cry If I Need To:
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope
with a Medical Challenge

"It was amazing to order a book and then it appears on my computer!! I started reading it (I love how it tells you what page I am on on top)... I love it because I feel like you are reading it to me. I love your humor and style!" D. Schneider, USA


Dry your tears over that diagnosis. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge!


Buy your copy today!





Stand by for my update about the JBloggers convention, later today. I hope to post some photos of me interacting there.


Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: