Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

If People with Down Syndrome Ruled the World...


B'SD
12 Kislev 5770



Readers, I responded to a heartwarming online essay, written by a loving father named Rich Mistkowski. I asked his permission to present that essay at my blog. Mr. Mistkowski agreed to let me share his words with you.

Here is the essay, followed by my initial response to it:

If People With Down Syndrome Ruled The World...
Thanksgiving is a day for giving thanks! My son Mattie is a big reason for why we are so thankful. He's happy, healthy (the holes in his heart have closed & the baby leukemia is gone), handsome, and has taught me the importance being positive about everything. I received a document from someone last year and I wanted to share it with you, so that you may get an understanding of the life of someone with Down Syndrome. If you know someone with Down Syndrome, then you will get it immediately. If you don't know someone with Down Syndrome, you're in for a treat! If you get a chance, please take a moment to read it. If Down Syndrome People ruled the world, just imagine how different a world we would live in!
http://wp.me/pICQs-g


Great food for thought, hmm, readers?
I hope it helps you to face your medical or any other crisis.
Best, Yocheved.


No comments: