Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

EMPOWER Yourself Scoops MSM a Gazillion & 9 Times!

B'SD

23 Tevet 5771


I have a running joke on Facebook about how many times the information found in
"scooped" Mainstream Media (MSM) since its publication. I've estimated a "Gazillion" or so incidents of headlines echoing the content of my previously published work.


Today I noted that online article
Antioxidants Lower Risk of Stroke presents the Gazillion 9th time, so to speak, that my E-book, blog and coaching suggestions beat Mainstream Media to the deadline.

Don't delay in caring for your health sensibly and cost-effectively. BUY EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge TODAY!




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: