Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clean Your Baby to Save Her/His Life!

B'SD

12 Adar 1, 5771




My tummy tightened and tears fell from my eyes as I read this sad news about a baby who died from tainted wipes: Parents Blame Toddler's Death on Tainted Alcohol Wipes.

Please examine every part of the label on your child's hygiene and cleaning items. Clean your baby as you protect that precious, defenseless life.

Look at
http://babyproducts.about.com/od/recallsandsafety/ht/recallsearch.htm and seek out other resources for reliable product recall information.





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: