Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If YOUR Child Fears Having an MRI, Here's the Solution!

B'SD


17 Adar 2, 5771




I'll post a picture of this news item once I find it online. Meanwhile, here's exciting news for parents facing a childs' serious health issues!



Let me know your experience with this heartwarming technological advance.




Find MORE worldwide solutions to medical problems - even for paying your bills - in quick and convenient E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: