Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EMPOWER Yourself to BATHE Unassisted!

B'SD


24 Tamuz 5771






I'm usually hesitant to announce some new innovation in the healthcare world until I know from personal experience that it's sound. But gosh, I'm impressed with something I learned about on a People with Disabilities listserv.


Check out the My Control Bathing System, which is designed for use by people with disabilities. Let me know if you've used it and how well it functions for you.


Oh - I want to let you know why I'm on that listserv. It's related to one of the Global Resources items in the second half of my patient/people empowering book!




Soak up the soothing text that reduces your emotional, physical and financial stress over illness and/or disabilities. Buy the E-book or print version of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html TODAY!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: