Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Triumph Over a Tumor

B'SD


15 Av 5771




You're invited to read a brief account of how I recovered from a life-threatening situation at

Yocheved Golani - Triumph Over Tumor


The medical miracles in my life are worthy of headline updates. Read the book I wrote to learn how YOU
 
can lower your emotional and financial costs over a medical issue.




EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at http://booklocker.com/books/3067.html




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: