Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Save a Life with Your Kidney Donation

B'SD


19 Elul 5771



 I'm increasingly aware of people struggling to stay alive until they receive life-saving kidney donations. I'm also increasingly aware of people who've donated kidneys (I wrote a feature story about one of those donors).


Here are some easily understood facts about making a kidney donation, from Dr. Lloyd Ratner of Columbia Presbyterian Hospital's kidney donation team:






EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. Buy the book you need TODAY!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: