Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Drying Off after the Storm

B'SD

15 Cheshvan, 5773

The world is full of photos and horror stories, awed by Hurricane Sandy. Good-hearted people are helping others to cope with the consequences. I add my prayers to the many asking GOD for inner strength, insight into the spiritual lessons involved with the storm, and recovery from the experience.

I do not plan to be blogging next week as I'll be on a long-planned trip far from home. I wish you well, and plan to update this blog as of the second week in November.


The holidays and gift-giving season 
are upon us, 
though many Americans 
are suffering severe financial destruction 
with their damaged homes and businesses. 

If you can, supply someone 
who needs the cost-cutting, 
time and sanity-saving information 
of



with a gift copy.


Individual copies can be bought here

BULK orders can be made here

Medical, business and charitable organizations would be wise to lighten the burdens of people hurting in many ways from the storm and its aftermath. The calming relief can go a long way.

A medical and natural disaster crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To, see page 5!"

Wishing you a brighter holiday season ,
 


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 
Face Your Future with Optimism.


 

No comments: