Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

British Babies on the "Death Pathway" DON'T Have to Die!

B'SD

15 Kislev, 5773

I read this Daily Mail headline and my stomach lurched: Now sick babies go on death pathway: Doctor's haunting testimony reveals how children are put on end-of-life plan...


I flipped through the pages of 



and found several listings in 
the Global Resources section 
that can very likely save those children.

Buy a copy for a desperate family today. Not one sick baby should be "allowed" (forced) to die in this callous manner. This is an ethical issue (moral bankruptcy in some opinions) and a very personal heartache to last lifetimes.

By the way, a medical ethicist endorses the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge book. You can read his comments on the back cover.

A medical crisis - I'm crying that its happening with you and you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."

 

Buy the E-book or print edition today for solutions you need: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 


No comments: