Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bracing for Cyberwar!

B'SD

22 Nisan, 5773

I enjoyed a pleasant Passover/Pesakh  holiday week and woke up this morning to unpleasant news: Israel Braces for Massive Cyber-offensive.

That attack - if it happens - will follow several others launched towards other parts of the world. I had recently alerted some Facebook friends to the reality:





I ask you to do yourself, me, and ailing people a BIG favor: counter the nastiness with niceness. 


Buy copies of 




 and give them to people 
who need them. 

Cyber attacks are efforts to hurt people indiscriminately. 

Those people include you, me and the ill folks who'd benefit from the book's information about how to lower their stress and to find help in paying their medical bills.

 

Buy the E-book or print edition today for a better look at your future. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Take back your life. Help someone with theirs.

 

No comments: