Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Bottom of Your Shoes - Life Lessons from Dr. Hodes

B'SD

25 Sivan, 5773

I follow several medical experts on Twitter, Email updates and the like, and share links I especially like. Here's an essay to make you stand up a bit straighter and to be a bit nobler.




Buy the E-book or print edition today to stand up for yourself or someone who needs the help: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a MedicalChallenge
                         
Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

Face life with a Can-do Attitude.




 

No comments: