Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Wish me luck - I'm heading into FINAL Exams!

B'SD

9 Iyar, 5774

My apologies to everyone following this blog. I've been preparing for final exams for my ICD9 and ICD10 medical coding studies. The schedule changed several times due to the ICD10 delay and my calendar is crowded with multiple time-consuming tasks.

Tapatcha soon. I need to rest up from a hectic, sometimes bewildering pace these past few weeks.

Meanwhile, check out a recent post I put on Facebook:

US Healthcare Costs are RISING? 
But #Healthcare use is declining?




Handle your medical and/or mental health needs with cost-cutting, chaos-ending E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 

Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Wish me success with my finals!


 

No comments: