Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fireworks & Fun

B'SD

7-8 Iyar, 5775

I'll be rushing back & forth around the country a bit this week, preparing to relocate.

Packing up my home, garden and office is a tedious task, so I'm happily reflecting on memories of having spent quality time with friends over the past week, including on Yom Ha'atzma'ut/Israel Independence Day.

Here are a few pictures I tool of the fun fireworks.

















While I traveled this past week, I met several people who read this blog. It was fun to find out what they like about it, and how the blog or book have helped them to face medical, emotional or other mental health issues. 

Everyone seems to enjoy the upbeat look at a sometimes wearying life. Readers and friends often ask me how I can be happy, considering the hardships I've faced.

I focus on fun, however it can be experienced in sensible ways. Feeding your spirit can carry you a long way. "Perseverance is the secret of all triumphs" said Victor Hugo. 

Stay tuned: Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony for that long-ago ICD10 medical coding course I passed in August. Pictures to be taken!





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Feed your fire to persevere. Make life fun, to get you past the painful parts.

No comments: