Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fixing Your Focus, One Tile at a Time

B'SD

12 Av, 5776

As I listened to this video, I heard the voices of many people I've coached through illness or some other pressing matter. And I heard the life lesson that has been taught in so many ways, by so many famous heroes and heroines, but not articulated this succinctly.





Need to learn more lessons about how to minimize your stress or someone else's, during illness?

Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your thoughts with happiness. On purpose.

No comments: