Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Joys of Growing Older

B'SD

8 Adar, 5777

Appreciation for what we've been through is a matter of perspective and choice. You choose your perspective.

A friend of mine wrote the following piece. I hope that you'll enjoy reading it over my shoulder, so to speak.




If you would like to read the story, 
the link will take you to a pdf of 
the Sun Star Review from the fall of 2016. 

The entire issue can be seen online. 
My friends' story, “Seascape,” begins on page 7.




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your mind with positive thoughts on purpose. Enjoy the benefits.

No comments: