Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Doing Well Not Despite Being Sick, but BECAUSE of Being Ill.

B'SD

11 Av, 5777

I found this remarkable video online and want to share it with you.


Do something upbeat with the inspiration you feel.

Maybe I'll do a blogpost about YOU!





Ready? Read the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your life with wonder.

No comments: