Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Listen to Me Address the Crowd at an Upcoming Speaking Engagement

May 28, 11 Sivan 5767

I am scheduled to speak on June 28 2007/ 12 Tamuz 5767 at the Natural Healing Conference in Jerusalem's Orthodox Union Center on King George Street. This is a return engagement following the standing ovation I received there in November.

I plan to make the first formal announcement of my book's publishing date at the conference, and to provide information about how to order advance copies from my publisher.

I hope that you will attend the event, and learn about can-do and result-oriented activites that promote healing. I recovered from a devastating diagnosis by using those very techniques, shocking the medical world.

I am available for other bookings in and outside Israel. Contact me at giveretgolani.com to propose your plans for hiring me to speak about my book and medical recovery.





No comments: