Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Must-See TV!

4 Tishrei 5768

I don't generally advocate watching television (see my earlier post about a 2-Step Plan for Coping with Negativity), but today I make an exception. If you have access to American cable television broadcasts, be sure to watch what is sure to be a heart-warming program:

http://virtualtrials.com/news3.cfm?item=3989
YOUNG SURVIVOR GURU MATTHEW ZACHARY LENDS REAL LIFE CANCER EXPERIENCE TO LIFETIME TELEVISION SERIES “SIDE ORDER OF LIFE”

Ignore the commercials and focus on the program's hero.

And here's an item I just located on one of Israel's news services, YNet.com. It's about a pianist who raises the morale of seriously wounded and disabled hospital patients: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3384620,00.html

Easy listening that puts a smile on your lips as well as your heart. To your good health, Yocheved


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's nice to have some good or inspiring news on TV.

Yocheved Golani said...

Yep. TV gloms on to bad news because that's what sells. But we humans need happiness more than we need fear and sadness. Hmmm, ask your local TV stations to book me as a guest ;^ )

Thank you for writing, YG