Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Conception and Fertility Issues

19 Kislev 5768

Last night I signed copies of my book at a live appearance once again. Someone in the audience asked if It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To has information for infertile couples hoping to conceive.

My book's Resources section definitely holds such information. And today I came across additional information that can help "couples hoping to become pregnant and carry to term."

Contact me about that new information if you wish, at giveretgolani@gmail.com. And be sure to buy my book. I'd be honored to share in your future happinesses!

***











CHANUKA’S ONLY DAYS AWAY (Dec. 4/5)!!!!! Xmas is coming up and so is Kwanzaa. Spread more cheer soon! Buy It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To at http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save on large quantities of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.



No comments: