Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Name YOUR Medical Crisis!




2 Kislev 5768

Readers of my book and blog have been contacting me about how my writings and Self-Help Coaching are helping them to cope with all kinds of medical and emotional crises. I might just post a list of all the crises (and people) helped by It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To.

Send a brief description of your "Yocheved, here’s how you/your book/your blog helped me to cope with my crisis" story to giveretgolani@gmail.com. Let me know your before and after experience about reading my book and blog or your before and after experience about hearing me speak in your community, on television or radio. I will NOT use your name if you prefer to keep it secret. Your desire to protect your privacy is fair and square.

Here's some paper to help you to think about what you want to share, with me and with visitors to my blog, about your coping and healing efforts.


Need to feel more cheerful during the holiday season? Buy It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Click on http://www.blogger.com/

Order it in book stores if it's not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers, save money on large quantities of It's MY Crisis! Click https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: