Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Book is Rising in the Polls! You Can Make it Go HIGHER!

B'SD

You're already aware that the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research selected my book (among others) as "Recommended Reading." Now it's holding a contest among all its competing titles. The winner could get FREE publicity at Amazon.com, so PUH-LEEZ put my book into 1st Place!

Go to
http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm?bookid=47&vote=10

Scroll down to It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Then CLICK on the
10 .

Vote for my book DAILY and it'll continue to climb in the rankings ;^ )





To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Author, Journalist, Self-Help Coach

Giveret Golani Self-Help Coaching
giveretgolani@gmail.com
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

READ the highly acclaimed book It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Buy it at
Barnes and Noble

Hear me speak about my book when you
CLICK HERE.

No comments: