Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Terrific Tool for Easing Emotional Pain

B'SD

26 Av 5768


I've just learned that the head of
Gevuras Yarden -Jewish Caring Network, a charitable organization, bought several copies of my book. Why did she do that? To help her clients to cope with the emotional pain of facing serious illness.

There's a reason that medical and mental health professionals recommend

It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To: A Life Book that
Helps You to Dry Your Tears and to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Here's what some of them say about it (one shrink even gives copies to his colleagues!):

"I’ve given Yocheved’s book to therapists and to patients on chemotherapy. They found it very helpful.” - Abraham J. Twerski, M.D., Gateways Addiction Rehabilitation Founder and Therapist.

“Read it!” Rabbi Lazer Brody

"... a toolbox for transforming an onslaught of negative emotions into positive ones... practical, spiritual advice to those whose prognosis may be grim... Yocheved also counsels that we use tears to do more than simply wallow in self-pity. We can use them to open the Gates of Prayer." Dr. Lisa Aiken, psychologist




To your improving mental/emotional health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.

No comments: