Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can Anorexics Recover?


B'SD

1 Mar-Cheshvan 5769

Anorexia is not a topic covered in my book, though I provide information for locating mental health therapists who address any problem in my book's RESOURCES section.

Click on
STARVING IN THE LAND OF PLENTY if you'd appreciate a friendly look at one father's efforts to save his child from this baffling problem.

When you need to find a competent mental health therapist somewhere in this perplexing world,
BUY MY BOOK and see the RESOURCES section at the back. It's filled with relevant contact information.

My heart goes out to you and to the person starving themselves.

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: