Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Save Your Life with BHRT


B'SD

27 Tishrei 5769



My book lists expert medical practitioners and their contact information, Dr. Joel Yaffa among them. He's about to repeat the phenomenal success of his Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy summit of a few months ago. YOU can benefit from the forthcoming video presentation for The BHRT Summit #2. It will contain presentations by colleagues of Dr. Yaffa.

Cancer? Thyroid problems? Overweight? Erectile Dysfunction? Infertility? PMS?
Migraines? Low Energy? Menopause? Diabetes? Digestive problems?

CLICK HERE to learn how you can save your life and improve its quality. Benefit from the expertise of many experts on solving and preventing the above problems.




To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I participated in the other BHRT seminar. It was WONDERFUL! I recommend it.

Susan

Yocheved Golani said...

Whoa! Thanks for sharing! I hope more of my readers will benefit from the BHRT method. YG