Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here's How to Lose Weight...

B'SD

6 Mar-Cheshvan 5769




Need motivation to lose weight?

The world is tottering under 300 million or so obese people across the globe. Experts suspect that by 2013, 400 million overweight people will be weighing down the planet. Yep, that's the topic under discussion at the 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension (CODHy) in Barcelona.

Need I tell you that the medical professionals
are advocating surgery to repair the problem?



If you're nervous about going under the knife to prevent or to cure diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, kidney disease, and a higher risk of premature death, then please follow my example. Eat mostly vegetables and fruits, seeds and nuts (I call it The Garden of Eden Diet).


Minimize your grains (bread, cake, cereals) and STOP eating snack foods. They're full of Killer Calories.

Doubt that what I'm saying is necessary? Click on Drugging Kids to Slim Down.

Be sure to excercise! Check out this article: Scientists Have a Good Feeling about Exercise. This advice has passed the test of time.



BUY MY BOOK to learn more about food choices, good dieting that doesn't drive you nuts, and how to keep your weight in the healthy range.


Look what that strategy did for me ;^)


Find out why my book is at the #2 spot on the Musella site.


To your good health,

Yocheved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

2 comments:

Holly Jahangiri said...

I like that - the Garden of Eden diet. ;)

Good advice.

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you, Holly. It's a very filling diet, too. You won't feel hungry with solid nutrition in your tummy. Staying slim becomes a normal pattern of life with that Garden of Eden diet, not a BIG struggle. And WOW is it good for overall health. My doctors keep remarking that my test results are consistent for a woman half my age.

Let meknow how it works for you ;^ )

Yoji