Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is that Curly Bulb Killing You?

B'SD

23 Adar 5770


This post was a bit delayed as I did some fact-checking before posting it. Without further delay, listen to what neurologists and other medical professionals say to Canada's 16X9 interviewers about the dangers of fluorescent bulbs aka Compact Fluorescent Lamps:



View part 2 of this Investigative Report
HERE.

I've warned you before about the ultraviolet radiation and insufficient quality standards in the manufacturing, legal, and sales processes regarding these bulbs.




Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life

No comments: