Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working on Wellness, One Color at a Time

B'SD

20 Iyar 5771


I spent some time volunteering at a local hospital's "Wellness Center" today, helping people on chemotherapy, in need of bone marrow transplants or other blood work, to feel better.

I met Bobo the Medical clown after helping a little girl to paint a picture (he usually wears a silly pink hat and tie, though his official photo looks rather serious)

and chatting with a woman who enjoys good jokes.

I can't cure anybody, but doctors know that happier people make more curable patients. Helping someone to smile is the major achievement of my efforts
;^ D

Check out the chapter in E-book "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" about how boring it is to be sick and more boring to sit around waiting to recover. Solutions are listed there. Readers and doctors use them!









EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: