Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pushing the IMPOSSIBLE into the Past

B'SD

28 Iyar 5771


A big believer in medical miracles, I'm in awe of the achievement demonstrated below. Thank GOD for your ability to see it as the video progresses (even if you need to pick up your jaw from the floor):



MORE GOOD NEWS: The updated print version of E-book "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge" is about to be released.



You can still buy E-book EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge at
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4244.html.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.


No comments: