Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Flashmob for World Diabetes Day!

B'SD


17 Cheshvan 5772



 It's World Diabetes Day, and yesterday I joined friends to increase global awareness of the prevalence of Juvenile and adult-onset diabetes - plus the need for a cure. Look for me (the only redhead in the group) in the white lab jacket, dancing in the back row, in this video.




If that link doesn't work see

By the way, I recently communicated with someone struggling to feed her child, a toddler with Celiac disease. Celiacs can't digest gluten. They - or their parents - must monitor their diets to avoid serious lifelong complications. I let the mom know that, due to the organic vegetarian diet and other healing modalities I use, I've LOST my celiac problems and my life-threatening allergies!


My lifestyle and dining habits are sound practices for diabetics, too. I also lost borderline diabetic status some time ago, due to the changes I made.


Eating doesn't have to be torture. Learn the user-friendly, delicious and delightful techniques described in






PS - My eyesight continues to improve, thank GOD.





EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

No comments: