Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ration Health Care YOUR Way!


B'SD

19 Cheshvan 5772

Scary news, hmm? By the way, it’s not only Americans who suffer stress over medical issues. Europeans, Asians, and everyone else faces shocking medical news and setbacks, too. We need affordable health care. And we need that medical care to work!

I'm a woman who went blind and almost died from a BENIGN brain tumor. I made post-operative medical history by restoring my sight with an organic foods diet and lifestyle, despite the medical world’s pessimism that I’d ever see again. In the process, I’ve learned a few things about happiness, human behavior and health. I put that together with my Health Information Management background, my acquaintance with medical pioneers, certification in Counseling Skills, and put it all together in a book.



It can help you to lower your stress and to ease your financial concerns. The first part of the book is filled with soothing information about how to organize your insurance and medical paperwork, appointments and overall life. It doesn't have to be hijacked by medical issues.


You’ll even find suggestions for what to pack – and what to leave out – for an extended trip to the hospital.


Your tears, fears and concerns will be validated realistically, compassionately and sensibly.


The second part of the book will alert you to worldwide and local organizations willing to pay your medical costs!

There’s a reason that hospitals, social workers, and doctors have and/or recommend that you EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. They and I know that this book can be a lifesaver.






Politicians? Feh. Don't let them  ruin your health. EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.

2 comments:

klonopin said...

I need affordable health care and need medical care to work also. Thank you.

Yocheved Golani said...

I'm guessing from your pseudonym that you suffer from Panic Attacks/Anxiety.

YES, the EMPOWER Yourself book addresses mental health issues as well as medical conditions. That's why mental health professionals like the book: it's effective at helping readers. Let me know how the book helps you.

Best, YG