Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How to Judge a Book Without Its Cover

B'SD


16 Sivan 5772


While I was taking time off to refresh and to relax, I received some interesting messages on my monitor and phone. I returned home to these E-mail and phone messages:

From GNK: "Hi Yocheved I just want to let you know that I really enjoyed the book. It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry If I Need To: EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge  is very informative and insightful. I like how you drew sources from many different avenues. May you continue to feel good and help others! When I have more time I want to look into some of the resources in the back."



From JS: "You can help so many people with your story and advice."

RS called me from a different part of the world to say: "I have the same diagnosis you had. I appreciate the ideas in your writings. Thanks so much! Now I know which surgeon I need."






"When the character of a person is not clear to you, 
look at his friends." 
~ Japanese proverb


Think of that and the comments above it as you consider benefiting from a book that helps people around the world. You have a way to judge a book without its cover.


Readers are feeling better 
with one click at 


You can, too.




Buy the E-book or print edition to 
EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical 
(plus mental health and/or disability) 
Challenge 
at 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity.
Face Your Future with Optimism.




No comments: