Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Focused on FUN!

B'SD

27 Kislev, 5773

Headlines can give person heart palpitations, considering the scary news about this or that. This week I'm nurturing my heart with happiness. I'm sharing good times with friends. The memories we're making can pull all of us into a future with smiles across our faces.

Unless some noteworthy news or health item tweaks my attention span in the next few days, I'm signing off for the rest of the week with this message:






has sold out at all my recent speaking engagements. It's also available online as an E-book or print edition. 

Light up someone's heavy heart and thoughts, or your own, with a copy hot off the press. 

Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Less stress and keep your cash, that’s the theme of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge. It teaches you how to organize your medical and/or disability lives, how to save money on your medical needs and how to get your grin back in one reading - all around the world.

Face Your Medical, Mental Health and/or Disability Problems with Dignity. 

Face Your Future with Optimism.


 

No comments: