Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, January 14, 2013

FOOD-FEST!

B'SD

3 Shvat, 5773

The Jewish month of Shvat celebrates food and beneficial eating behavior. I'd like to celebrate that with you.


Here's a heads-up on why I keep insisting that people know simple facts about the commercial food supply that undermines human and environmental health.


2) Watch





Folks, I used to consider a candy bar in each hand to be a balanced meal.

When the conventional medical world held no hope for me to ever see again after my life-saving brain surgery to remove a benign brain tumor, I only had one chance to find a solution. I needed it to work.

I consulted expert naturopaths in the alternative healing world. They demonstrated the benefits of natural, organic food meals to me as my eye wear prescriptions kept going lower, 
                             lower 
                                      and lower

My sight has improved so much that just today I was asked to contribute to the learning curve at a local university's neurological rehabilitation clinic.


The students and professors are in for 
a heck of a wake-up call.


Learn about it before they do. 


Help yourself to heal from things 
that might have been called "Hopeless" 
by your doctors.


Improve your point of view, 
GOD willing your physical health, too.

READ 





  • The E-book and print edition are filled with soothing content, can-do exercises and tips for organizing a hectic medical or disability life. 

  • There's even an entire Global Resources section to clue you in to charitable organizations willing to pay part or all of your specific medical bills. 

Get your grin back when you EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical (and/or disability and mental health) Challenge!

   


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. 
Face Your Future with Optimism.

Feed your health with a nourishing, body- and mind-building food-fest. It's cheaper than hospital bills and heartaches.


 

No comments: