Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Easy Way to Be Somebody's Hero/Heroine!

B'SD

11 Shvat, 5773


I was at a party last night. The hostess asked each international guest to introduce themselves as we sat in a circle. 

As the conversation continued, one person mentioned that she's helping someone to get past a medical problem with her dignity intact by using a book. The hostess asked "Which book is that?"

I almost dropped my drink when the answer filled the air!



Then, the hostess remarked, "Oh, I have a copy of it on my bookshelf. Here it is! My whole family reads this whenever we need to!" She pointed to the bookshelf where she stores her copy.

Here's something that a reader wrote on the EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge Facebook page: "A moving, uplifting book. Order it now ! Not only for yourself but others in your world..."

Readers, you can be someone's hero or heroine with the simple gift of the book. 

It helps you and your loved one(s), friends or mentors to lose stress, to connect with much-needed medical and mental health professionals, and to lower your medical expenses.


EMPOWER Yourself readers 
share it automatically.

I feel blessed to have helped so many people, whose names and faces I simply do not know.

Read the back cover to learn of the doctor who said the book saved his life.
 


Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge today. Be someone's hero or heroine. Perhaps your own. 

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Feel like a hero.

And let me know, what color is your cape?


 

No comments: