Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Humor and Harsh Medical Realities: What do YOU Think?


B'SD



5 Sivan, 5773


 I've toyed with the idea of making the EMPOWER Yourself book funny in specific spots. But I've never felt confident about doing that.

I'm wondering now if  I should. Michael J Fox is terrific with this take on a harsh medical life.



If you've ever read



or even if you have not, what do you think?

The 3rd edition is being prepared for publication.

Should it go for the giggles?





Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter, lighter look at your medical, disability or mental health life. Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Feed your Inner Giggle.

 

No comments: