Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Life Lessons from a Hospital: If We Could See In Someone's Heart...

B'SD

26 Iyar, 5773

I saw this on Facebook and knew I must share it with you.




I've often wondered how medical professionals deal with the stress they find in their patients. Some doctors are heartwarming geniuses. Others... are not.

I remain sad that the woman whose cruel remark resulted in the first half of the title for



has never, to this day, realized that she reacts to ill people in a destructive, condescending manner. Utterly clueless.

A medical crisis - you'd cry too, if it happened to you. Use your tissues and handkerchiefs with my blessings borne of experience. GOD gives you Permission to Weep. And you can say that to any critics after explaining that "It's MY Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To."


 Learn what to say and how to behave with rude people at your bedside and beyond, plus lots more. Buy the E-book or print edition today for a brighter holiday season: Click on the words EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Face rudeness with confidence and a healing sense of humor.

 

No comments: