Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How to live a calmer, more organized life despite your medical, mental health or disability issue!

B'SD

29 Elul, 5773

I'm happy to let you know that I'm doing scholastically well in my ICD-10 medical coding studies. 

My goal is to complete a 2-year college education in about 8 months. I'm speeding ahead in the textbooks and doing well on exams, thanks to great long-term memory (I used to be a medical coder before my 2002 relocation to Israel). Thank GOD I still have an aptitude for studying complicated topics.

Watch this space for a relevant post about the company training me and my classmates. It's coming up next week.


I'm taking time off for Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year's celebration.

The 2-day holiday begins this evening and
ends as Shabbat begins.

I plan to post again on Sunday.

Here are some educational links for starting your new year right:




Alpha-Beta Academy on Rosh HaShana. You can click on the colorful illustrations for immediate education on appealing topics, and/or sign up for the Alpha-Beta newsletter.


Click on http://www.aish.com/ for a colorful, thought-provoking exploration into the Jewish look at the new year.




Want to live a calmer, more organized life despite your medical, mental health or disability issue? Improve your perspective and meet more of your goals with E-book or print edition EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Rabbis, clergy of different faith, medical and mental health professionals recommend it!

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Fill your life with increasing happiness.


May the world be blessed for a good year.


Have a good night's sleep after the holiday feast, and any night - to help your brain cells

See you next year: 5774!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yocheved Golani is a truly heroic woman who has managed to keep her spirit strong despite so many obstacles. Kol HaKavod to her!

Yocheved Golani said...

Thank you for the praise, M. I appreciate your desire for privacy per the E-mail you sent to me. Best, YG