Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Monday, September 30, 2013

How to Feel More Confident - Quickly!

B'SD

25 Tishrei, 5774

My online silence last week was due to a hectic series of holidays and my reflections on the recent death of a personal hero.

I'm blogging today to share an uplifting thought with you: The Archenemy of Happiness.

Share the essay with anyone who can benefit from it. Print it out if necessary. You might prevent lots of new heartaches and cure some old ones.


It can go a long way to building self-confidence.



Need to face a medical, disability or mental health problem? Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.  




Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Figure out how to be happy with yourself: Simple decency will do ;^ )

 

No comments: